Requires at least: 2.7
Tested up to: 3.3
Shortcode Redirect is a super easy plugin which allows site owners to automatically redirect a user after a chosen amount of seconds when viewing a page or post on the site. The plugin instructions are very simple. Add a shortcode to the post/page that looks like the following [redirect url='http://somesite.com' sec='3'] the url= part is where you define the URL to redirect the user to and the sec= part is where you define how many seconds to wait before redirecting.
= Features =
* Works on pages and posts
* NO settings or configurations to deal with
* Define a URL to redirect the user to
* Define how many seconds to wait before re-directing the user.
== Installation ==
DOWNLOAD SHORTCODE REDIRECT
1. Upload ‘shortcode-redirect.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Add the shortcode on the pages/posts that you want to redirect. Shortcodes should look like [redirect url='http://somesite.com' sec='5'] where the url= part is the URL to redirect to, and sec= is the seconds to wait before redirecting the page.