Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 3.3
Cartpauj Register Captcha does one simple task, and does it well. It adds an extra CAPTCHA field to the registration form in WordPress. There are no settings to configure or get confused with. Just activate and watch those SPAM sign-ups fade away! If you’d also like to replace the WordPress logo on the signup page with your own custom logo, please see the comment near the bottom of the “cartpauj-register-captcha.php” file about how to do it.
= Features =
* Adds CAPTCHA to the WordPress register sign-up form.
* NO settings or configurations to deal with.
* Can replace the default WordPress logo on the login/register form (see note near bottom of “cartpauj-register-captcha.php” file for the how to.
== Installation ==
DOWNLOAD CARTPAUJ REGISTER CAPTCHA
1. Upload ‘cartpauj-register-captcha.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Done! If you’d like to also replace the default WordPress logo on the login/register forms please see the note at the bottom of the “cartpauj-register-captcha.php” file for a how to.
== Note ==
Cartpauj Register Captcha should work with older versions of WordPress as well but was not tested with anything older than 3.0