Cartpauj PM will allow you to easily add a Private Messaging system to your WordPress blog/site. Unlike the other Private Messaging plugins available, Cartpauj PM works through a Page rather than the WP Dashboard. This is very helpful if you want to keep users out of the Dashboard area! Please see the features list below for more about what Cartpauj PM can do. You can demo the plugin here on my site by logging in and sending me a message.
Need support? Navigate your way to the support forum. All plugins are FREE (as-is) therefore we cannot promise all requests will be answered or considered. If you need more immediate help then send “cartpauj” a message on this site and we can discuss Paid support.
FEATURES: (Big thanks to @gene53 and @Blair for their assistance on this plugin!)
- Works through a Page rather then the dashboard. This is very helpful if you want to keep your users out of the Dashboard area!
- Users can privatly message one another
- Threaded messages
- Admins can set the max amount of messages a user can keep in his/her box. This is helpful for keeping Database sizes down.
- Admins can set how many messages to show per page in the message box
- Users can select whether or not they want to recieve messages
- Users can select whether or not they want to be notified by email when they recieve a new message.
- Supports translations (still need helpers to translate plugin to their language)
1 MINUTE (or less) INSTALL:
- Download Cartpauj PM
- Create a new page for your messages to display on
- Head to the page you just created for the messages, paste [cartpauj-pm] and save, (NOTE: It’s best to paste that under the HTML tab of your page editor)
- Head to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- Browse to the .zip file you downloaded and click open
- Click Install
- Click Activate
- You’ll now see a new admin menu under Settings called Cartpauj PM
- Configure the two options and save
- DONE! It’s that easy
- WordPress 2.8 or newer
- PHP 5 (I haven’t tested it with PHP 4 but it may work)